Just a few little updates. Boston and I have been trying our hand at gardening and the first thing we learned plants need space and lots of it. We kinda planted everything way too close, but they still taste good. We also are getting ready for the baby and can hardly wait until July 15th to find out what we are having. Hopefully a boy ,but we will take whatever the Lord gives us. We went and got to see the little one at my appointment yesterday. It jumped when the Dr first put it into view. It is so amazing it was sucking on it's hand and then it had its little ankles crossed. I couldn't take my eyes off the monitor. It moved its hands to the knees and I can hardly believe only two months ago that thing looked like a balloon with a string attached. It is amazing the way God created us. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have a baby. I know there are many women out there who can't. Well I made a little slide show of Memorial Day weekend at my parents and also of the Garden and Baby. We love you all!