This is just a picture of another time she was in the pantry. This is her favorite thing to do when she is in there.
Monday, July 12, 2010
where did she go!
Yesterday I was getting ready for church and since Katelyn kept trying to dive off the bed I put her on the floor to play. She was having a grand old time and I kinda zoned off for a minute and realized I no longer heard her. I looked around the bed, behind the hamper, into the pantry and down the hall. I finally walked into the kitchen and sure enough no Katelyn and Boston didn't have her. So my heart started pounding. I went back into the pantry and Katelyn had crawled to the far side of our pantry on to a box. I am not sure I am ready for this mobile child. I have a feeling she is gonna be walking in the next month. She has already tried to stand up by herself and I am not liking that. I have found since I started working she has been a little more clingy and it is only part time and at night?! Not sure what she will do when I go to classes two times a week. She is growing so fast and I am so glad I have such a fun little girl.
This is just a picture of another time she was in the pantry. This is her favorite thing to do when she is in there.
This is just a picture of another time she was in the pantry. This is her favorite thing to do when she is in there.