Saturday, October 11, 2008
Coming soon....
I just thought I would give a brief update. Sorry I have not added more pictures life is hetic. We are getting ready for the Holidays, especially Christmas! All you who want to come around Christmas time, our house will be one to see. My husband and his father are obsessed with Christmas lights and coming up with new ideas. We are starting now to put up our Christmas Lights, since we have 100,000 to do. I know crazy but it will be fun. Boston is talented with his computer abilities and will be setting them up to music so they flash to the tune. They also have started to build a kiddy train for the holidays and there will be rides going around and Santa will be making his appearance at our house. I will try to keep you all updated when we are having the one and only true Santa there:) I will try to keep some pictures going to show you the fun things going on in the Bryce home. We love you all and for all your support! Thanks for all you guys do!