Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Haunted House!!!

Thanks to my mom and her fun ideas. She told us about going and doing a Haunted Gingerbread House. So I got it when I got back from Heber and Boston and I were suppose to do it for FHE one night. FINALLY we got to do it. So I thought I would put some amazing pictures of our Master piece and our Fire Truck!
I know AMAZING! What can I say we are just that good:)

How would you like that in your side window!


AHHHH!!!!

CHEESE!!! (I love this man!)


I want to drink your blood!!! His face in this makes me laugh!

Ok so to explain the next pictures. About 5 years ago my husband was looking on ebay and as a joke he decided to bid on the firetruck, since one had sold for a lot more earlier he would make a small wager. Well folks this is a lesson learned. Do not bid on anything if you are not wanting it. Here is what we have! Thanks to his friend Kent for housing it for the last 2 years we have now moved it to our back yard. If anyone knows of someone who wants it. It is for sale! Ignore the sign for 10K it is not that much!


My hot husband on his toy!

Boston wanted to see if I would actually climb the ladder. I climbed it just far enough to beat where he stopped. He took this while I was on my way back down. I say THANK YOU to all the firefighters with the guts to climb this thing to the full 100 feet!

Dang Sexy!