Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas Light Time

So now that Halloween is over and time is counting down we get to do what Boston lives for each year.... 80,000 Christmas Lights. We started Monday by separating the lights. Thanks to Papa Bryce, Mason (nephew), and Ben (friend of Boston's) for helping out. They now have the lights on all windows and pillars. It looks like he might just get everything he wants done in time for December 1st. We decided to just get all the Christmas stuff out and up so we don't have to deal with it after the baby is here. So I have been trying to figure out where to put all the stuff we have. Amazing how much stuff we have to put up. I will post pictures when we are done. I unfortunately keep getting side tracked and start working on other things:)

As for the Baby it is looking good. Got to see it's face FINALLY last week. This week we had a little rough time. I had gotten sick Friday and then by Monday night it got worse and had to go in Tuesday and get some fluids put in me. I was not too dehydrated but after a couple IVs and medicine to help with the nausea I was beat. Thank goodness for a loving husband. I was just able to rest and he took great care of me. Man I am lucky to have such a great guy. They said that the baby sounded great and that I should not be worried. Then we had my appointment on Wednesday with my OB she too said the baby sound great and we will wait for the results from my Ultrasound we have this up coming Monday. Can't wait!!! We will get to know about how much the little one is weighing and the length... Should be fun. We have a little over 3 more weeks til my due date, but have a good feeling this little one is gonna come a little later. Seems quite content being inside me even though I am getting quite uncomfortable. Few more weeks of work then I am home to stay and take care of our little one...

Well we hope everyone is doing great and love you all thanks for all the love and support!